Ta blog...
...zato, da drobtinice dneva ujamem v škatlico.
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

sobota, 12. junij 2010

Dobro jutro

Poletni dan se začne s kavo, ki jo spiješ s prijatelji na terasi pred hišo sredi mesta. Glasba se topi z vročino dneva.



There`s no need for introductions
No dark corridors and fame
You`ll find your fortune
You might find some pain
I wanna lie, lie together
Feels like our last embrace
In a world full of confusion
Yeah, human race

But I`d rather be here than be anywhere
Is there anywhere better than here?
You know these feelings I`ve found they are oh so rare
Is there anywhere better than here?

Sometimes life seems to tear us apart
Don`t wanna let you go
Sometimes these feelings hidden
I start to cry
Cause I won`t ever let you go

....Multiplying

Always livin under some vow
Always on the eve of destruction
Make you wanna scream out loud
And as I watch the birds soar
Amount of lies of which you spun
While I'm still crying
Another day is coming

Cause i`d rather be than be anywhere
Is there anywhere better than here
You know these feelings I`ve found they are oh so rare
Is there anywhere better than here

sometimes these feelings hits me
These feelings are oh so rare....
............................................................................
written by Richard Ashcroft
2008

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar